Press the advertisement

Friday, December 10, 2010

Rest in peace.

I heard this news, from Caroling buddy. A guy commit suicided. Reason? Love. His girl friend broke up with him, caused him did that.




Alviss Kong. I don't know you. And I will never know you. I have no this chance anymore. Honestly, I don't really have special feel after I heard it. I just like, another these kind of case again. I didn't expect that my girl know him. Really, I unexpected that he is a guy who actually quite near to me. I unexpected that she know him.


She cried. And this make me have special feeling for this case. I saw her cried before, yet not in this way. I've never see she cry this way, I can see her nearly collapse. Her eyes, her nose, her face, all in red color. It drove me nearly drop my tears.


I'm a fail friend. I always don't know how to comfort my friend when they're in sad or moody. She's in front of me, and I don't know the way to comfort her. Silent, was my respond again. I looked at her, as usual. Kept quite doesn't mean that I have no feeling. Tried my best to make everything as natural like usual, actually don't want to let her know that I'm actually putting my mind on her, and don't want to let her get hard feeling.


Bought her favorite snacks. I even don't know how to give her the snacks. Put into her bag, she found that. It failed to make her smile. Cried for 2 days, I know it kinda suffer.


I never go through these kind of experiences, I'm sorry, I can't judge your feeling. He's gone, this is the truth we have to accept. Let's pray for him, wish him live happily in another world that we don't know. Rest in peace Alviss, don't forget that you actually got these friends that care you. And girl, cheer up and I love you, we love you.



Love from Evon.

No comments:

Post a Comment