Press the advertisement

Saturday, July 24, 2010

badminton day

Went for badminton today, finally =D
and nice one!!!
Hahahah
We were enjoy right??
Bea, Jim, Shan, Kj and of course you =)

I found out that like slowly catch that feel already,
I mean badminton feel,
and I really fall in love with it,
asked Tiong Wei bring me more for badminton
right after badminton,
he said:"see how first." =.=
Sui yeh!!! ish!!!

Went to Pao Bing after badminton
with them.
Accidentally met Hiew Sinki and his girl,
first time saw Sinki together with his girl.
Hiew Sinki!!
Luckily you sik do huh!!!
Know to praise me said me slim down d,
or else Shan and me will keep beh you there!!! xD

Found out that the mango flavor ice was nice,
I never tried it before today,
cause chocolate always is the first choice of mine,
Tiong Wei had ordered mango ice,
of course I will curi his one,
and it was nice,
I'll order it next time =)
nice day,
happy day,
enjoy it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment