Press the advertisement

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Phone, love ♥

A really sweet, and long long conversation with you


I don't really remember how long we didn't chat
in this way.
I mean like few hours non-stop and don't feel wanna
hang up??
Seems like everytime we chat also being interrupted
by something and we have to close our phone up.


And this night,
the night before our 11anniversary,
you called me,
rejected the date from you friends,
just to call me,
wanna give me a sweet and nice day.
And dear,
you success =)


We talked so so many this night.
Our form 1 memory,
your past and also my past,
we shared almost everything.
And dear you know what??
It's really un un un unexpected!!
I knew we have feel to each other
that time,
but then when you told me that
you sad to see me leave when I want to take
fail to the office before finish school,
when you told me you like to bully me cause
you want to attract my attention,
when you told me you like that呆呆that Evon,
every every single details you told me,
makes me unexpected and feel so so
so sweet =)


Really many memories between us,
I said I would like to back to form 1 that time.
But you said,
we should look forward to our future.


And dear, thanks for telling me that,
form 1, I like you;
and now, I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment