Press the advertisement

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Daily update

I'm having a bad eating habit, AGAIN.
Didn't eat rice for whole day long,
and now,
what time is it??
10:41,
only my tummy inform me that it was empty.


Fount out that my hair were keep dropping again
while I'm taking bath.
Seems like I really need nutrient huh??
Maybe I should stop eat those snacks,
and eat something which benefit for my health.


The competition was ended.
And the result was in expected,
erm nope,
got one thing unexpected,
I never expect she'll get the 3rd.
But then is weird,
My mood didn't affect by her,
and whole competition,
although I was lose,
I don't have any feeling with this,
not like me huh??

Got abit moody now,
cause of something,
and now chocolate is with me.
You are my best partner ever,
chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment