Press the advertisement

Sunday, July 25, 2010

volley day

Just a little update for my bloggy =)
Start from where huh??
hm..........
Kay morning,
went for volleyball with 3stupid boys and
3stupid girls(including me). =D
I have no idea with how long I didn't touch
the ball with blue, white and yellow colour,
just wow,
oh my gosh my hand was pain like hell!!!
Really have to admit that I'm now is an old lady T.T

Really bore,
but didn't feel want to touch book at all.
Although always feel sorry for myself because of this,
but still I am sit in front of the computer,
typing my bloggy,
pps-ing,
and also Facebook,
although it's not that interesting anymore
compare with the days I started these activities.

I'm now changing my blog skin again O.O
Walao,
really pro me!!
Know what??
I just changed it last night,
but now I changed again.
And I have no idea with how to put
mixpod in this blog skin.
Since there was no any item
shows that I can put the mixpod in.
The girls who wanna chat with me in my bloggy,
please be patient,
click the chat and wait for awhile,
it need to process for some second =)

No comments:

Post a Comment