Press the advertisement

Saturday, August 7, 2010

badminton, tuition and cutie~

Woke up at 1.30 in the afternoon today =.=
Sleep till afternoon,
what a pig me =.=
My neck was so so so pain once
I get up!!!
oh my god~
I don't remember which position
I used to sleep,
really damn pain.
And I thought will be okay after few hours
but now night time still painful.

Went to badminton bout 4o'clock.
Since my tuition at 5o'clock,
that means I have only one hour to play,
Jim them let me be the one who play first.
My neck was killing me!!
Arsh~
But quite fun.
Hahaha.
I love exercise!!!!

But some accident happened before my tuition.
After I changed cloths,
Tiong Wei asked me to faster,
his brother hit someone's eyes when playing
badminton and he have to rush to hospital
to make sure the boy's eye is okay.
The boy's eyes,
hm.....
I think quite serious,
even I saw it just like that
I can also feel the pain.
It's very very red.
I'm still waiting for his message now to know
whether the boy is okay or not.

Okay here is tuition part.
The first lesson of Micro economic.
Gopal was went through that fast.
Very very fast.
Luckily my Micro not that weak as Macro.
Still can follow.=)

Finally,
the little doggie part.
The little Rottweiler came to my house yesterday,
and now only I have time to update bout her things.
Yea it's a her,
a cute her.
Still very very small.
The dog chain was so big around her neck.
And I don't know what happened to her.
When I want to bring her out from house
for a walk after she eat,
she doesn't want to move at all.
Don't want to walk and hard to bring her.
What were you thinking little doggie??
(p.s. Haven't give a name for her)
Or else actually you just lazy??
Hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment