Press the advertisement

Friday, August 20, 2010

Swim day =D

Hahahah~
Home sweet home~
I'm back~
Hahaha~

Since someone request to update
my blog~
here I am~
XDDD
p/s. actually I wanna update today also XD


After Macro tuition this afternoon
I went to swim with Shan in Mewah club.
Finally I'm not just stay in the water but swim!!!
Although just,
erm,
4 steps??
Hahaha~


Really funny,
my coach was so fierce,
Miss Jane Jing Jing keep asked me
to put my head into the water,
drank lot of water >.<
Shan~
you're so so温柔~~~
Wahahah~
But it's good also,
at least can force me to learn,
and overcome the water phobia~


Accidentally met Juaan and her mother
at Mewah club.
Aunty Kong was my 3rd swimming coach.
I bet she beh tahan my funny swimming
style so she came over me!!!
Hahahah~
And I found out that,
actually I'm also quite talented,
erm,
am I???
Hahaha~


Tw came to find me at Mewah club just now.
He came for gym.
I was inside the pool when he arrived.
Erm,
when he reached the club I turned around,
don't wanna let him saw my stupid funny
pattern >.<
But he misunderstand d.
We have almost a week didn't meet each other,
since he was so busy with his study,
got quiz and test all that.


After I bath,
I found out that he like quite cool
when we talked.
I didn't realize that he was moody,
I just thought that he was tired.
But then it's really weird,
cool till very weird.
Finally I asked what happened,
only he told me that I seems like
not happy when I saw him.
I don't even say hi to him when I saw him
but turned around.


I was suddenly stunned and doesn't know
how to defend myself,
I seems like suddenly don't know
how to explain.
I told him that I felt weird he looked at me,
then he said then why other guy looked at
me I don't feel weird,
okay,
speechless again.
I scare to make him moody,
I'm not that kind of people coax people.
I'm damn stupid I just now to sit silently
in the car and scared.
Luckily you always know what am
I thinking,
you didn't silent and moody for long
and broke the silence first.
Thanks dear =)
Always love you.


He asked me what I want to do
after wards.
2 choices,
eat Ban mee or
go Alamanda to watch movie.
I said Ban mee,
but it's too late,
he already in the way to Alamanda =.=
But lastly we just ate at Alamanda,
didn't watch movie.
And guess what we ate??
Kentucky Fried Chicken =.=
Purposely went there and for KFC O.O
Hahaha~
Nevermind,
I don't mind,
but dear,
seriously the KFC can't feed me well eh,
I don't feel full~~~~O.O


Although it's not really happy in the
beginning but still sweet today overall.
You be my 4th coach okay??
You already made a deal just now,
You can not say no!!!!!!



xoxo,
Evon~





No comments:

Post a Comment