Press the advertisement

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rehearsal

Back from rehearsal.
Hahahah.
Prepare for the COSPLAY show on Sunday.


My card captor Sakura being kicked out
from the show this time.
Replace with the Sakura,
street fighter that one which
I performed last year. =.=


Again??
Got fear feel.
Last year I've been injured for so many times
when I fight with my enemy,
Tang Si yao.
And the scare still with me now T.T
It's already been a year.

Dance Lucky Lucky again.
It's kinda weird.
Left 3 girls to dance.
Kai yen and Jim are missing.
And I going to wear Yuna's costume. =.=
It's really tight~
Very miss those time 5 girls dance together.


Tiong wei picked me up after rehearsal.
Went to Tong Shui.
Accidentally met meow's gang,
and also my old supervisor at Startime.
They still can recognize me~
Not bad huh~
hahaha.
I quite miss the time with them,
they really treat me very good last time,
fetch me back and taught me a lot of things =)
So fast,
it's already 4years.
Really have to admit that I'm really old already =(


Oh I can't miss this in my blog!!!!!
Wahahah~
This was so so so so funny!!!!
Hahahaha~
You know what??
I drank MAK ZHUK and Tiong wei
eat those Dim Sum~
Dear~
Why are you so strong huh??
You broken people's chopstick!!!!!
Hahahahah~
Oh my god!!!
Once you broken I really
laugh non-stop!!!
My MAK ZHUK also stuck there d!!!
Hahahaha~
If my sister's phone is here,
I swear I'll share the broken chopstick
to all the people who view my blog!!!
Hahahah~
Damn funny la wei~~~~
Hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment