Press the advertisement

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy one year anniversary, part 2.

It’s already 29th of August, the actual date of our anniversary, and also the 2nd day at Genting, I woke up automatically at 9o’clock without the alarm I’ve set at my phone last night. I still can remember that I slept at 2.30 last night, long chat with him on the bed and sing song to hypnosis him, like a baby need someone to sing a song for him to sleep. Watched for his sleeping style, feels like want to capture it down, but I remembered someone had told me that capture someone when he or she sleeping the one who let people capture he or her soul will come out, this stopped me. =.=


He woke up only at 11, lazy piggy, I was bored when he sleeping and on his lappy to movie, his lappy full of movies. Checked out at 12 as usual and we go and meet my sister and brother in law, we’ve already dated for theme park together, so that I can help them capture, and also they can help us, hahahaha! It’s funny, and stupid me!! My brother in law had sent me a message that they were in 15930 room. Tw asked us bout their room number, and I told him, 903. =.=! We planned to press the bell and hide but when we reached the room, there was a staff who doing cleaning room service. We felt weird and asked he said there were nobody inside the room.


Tw checked my message again, then, he yelled at me, of course not really yell, he not dare to do so, LOL! Haha. There was 930 and he was speechless and just look at him, with sweat look of course. Hahahah, I was also keep laughing for my stupid action, and have no idea with the blur gene inside my body which my mother gave me. Followed the plan, we pressed the bell and hide, but my sister knew our plan, and she purposely said out loud to my brother in law that we’re hiding somewhere, why she’ll know it? Our shadow exposed us, LOL again. Hahahah.


Wow!! The theme park really full of people!! Every single game also full of people and the line was, long max! It’s okay, we’re patient enough to wait. Hahaha. Very first game of us was the pirate ship, you know how “EXCITED” is the pirate ship, act as a warm up game. Hahahah, crazy us, shout and act stupid there, but the people who same ship with us followed what we did!! Raised their hand and shout, not bad, we’re the leader~ Hahahah.


Roller coaster is a must of course, hahaha. I was so afraid before the game but after it I feel want it again, and this is a really warm up for me, but the line not allow me to do so. There were too many games we played and I don’t think that I will list all out. We chose those which excited one to play first. Oh! I must mention this one, it’s the very sweet memory for me, racing car. Waited it for so long, but it’s worth. Tw and me had raced car before when we’re in form 1, so it’s a memory for me, that time he don’t even wait for me also and just laughed at me with the tortoise speed of mine. This time I can’t even see him also, he started the race first, our speed was same, so I can’t even see him ,such a waste >.<


We chose to play those excited one first, then we feed our tummy. Kenny Roger! We finally ate you, it’s nice but the staff was quite LC. Tw defend for them, cause they were really lack of staff, I bet they were really tired or what, and all staff were so busy. Before the Kenny Roger we went to the World Card counter, want to make our own world card. But the counter girl said we don’t enough age to apply, 21st is the minimum age. Weird cause my brother in law said 18th is enough and my sister applied it in the first year of her to get in university, which means, erm, 18th also. Never mind, it’s not important.


I regretted to choose meal first. They were full of fog after out meal, and start raining. Many game were closed and I lost the chance to play those water games, wasted! Aiks! They were add on so many little stores that last time don’t have, which can win those bears or buy hat or what, souvenir. I was in love with the dolphin, I want it as well, tw tried to get it for me, and almost he can get it, but failed also, sad max =( But never mind, it’s okay, disappointed, but still happy, he said he will act dolphin for me if I want to hug it. It’s your promise, don’t forget it. Hahaha.


Although feel sad to leave, but still need to face the reality, the most important thing is we really had a really good time there. We went to car park and get our car, prepare to leave. I took out my presents that I prepared for him and gave it to him, full of expectations and wait for his reaction. Yet, I disappointed again. =( He took out the bag, and keep forcing me to tell the price of it, I swear it’s not really expensive but he don’t believe it and keep asking for the price, and I said the wrong thing again, I said it almost same price with the wallet I gave him, he was shocked and ask for the price of the wallet and the bag in the same time. Keep chasing for the price and he said he feel sad to see me waste money, I couldn’t control myself anymore and my tears explored.


He was shocked, hugged me, and keep coax me, explain to me, treat me like I’m a baby like that. I know, he heart pain, I didn’t use the money for myself but for him, I know, he knew that those little money will very important for me, cause he know my financial problem. But, I was like, when I got money, I really would like to buy something for him, wants to give the best thing for him that I can afford, couple is like that, isn’t it? I can see your bag spoil d but you never want to change it, it’s was worth only I will buy it. What I need just a thank you will happiness, that’s enough.


I cool down after some time, and we reached Serdang safely. We went to BanMee. Tired for those expensive things we ate at Genting, so we need some cheap food to balance back. We bumped Jin Ling there, but she didn’t seen me, and I bet she won’t say hi to me even she seen me. He sent me back after BanMee, we were really exhausted. He opened the rest presents I gave him, the calendar card and the blog I wrote. I know, he was touched, and he cried too. It’s already worth for me, I already satisfy once I know he like my presents, all what I did just want this reaction only.


Happy one year anniversary dear, thanks for be with me in this year, no matter happy or not, you will always there for me, I love you.


Xoxo,

from your dear evon.

No comments:

Post a Comment