Press the advertisement

Monday, August 9, 2010

blogging

Currently using Miss Elaine's lappy
to online and write my blog.

I'm a spy huh??
Just finished spy all my link from my blog,
see whether any new updates from my friends,
okay I use READ as the describtion.

Dear,
don't think bout it anymore okay??
We're 3rd parties we can't give any comment
and suggestion,
you have to solve it yourself,
but just tell us when you need us,
strawberries are here,
always,
love you.

Really feel want to write something,
so here I am.
And later on I'll off to study,
really this time,
neglect my books for a really long time,
one year.
How I overcome my tests these days??

Oh yea!!!
Got one important thing!!!
Hahahaha.
I took bath with ''dia''!!!!!
Hahahaha~
Okay~
it's my doggy~
I took bath together with it just now!!! xD
What an nice experience~ love it~
Hahahah.
She was a good girl and just stay there
let me bath,
once I ''angugu'' then it will stop
crying and let me help her.
What a cute girl,
love you,
off,
ciao~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment