Press the advertisement

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy one year anniversary, part 1 =))


Time passed that fast, it’s already been a year we had together. Still can I remember that very first day we met back after we graduate, 18th of July, can remember it clearly, it’s my Bff’s birthday. P/s, can’t forget this, she’ll kill me if I did =P.


The sweet Mr. Teh brought me to Genting Highland just wants to give me an unforgettable one year anniversary. The yesterday of yesterday, 28th of August, we dated to depart on 10o’clock but I woke up already at 8, maybe excited or what?? LOL!! Actually I shouldn’t wake up that early, since I still have to wait for my tortoise sister. P/s, what a coincidence, we dated our boyfriend go Genting in the same day, wow, so this call sister.


I wait him to fetch me at Reko bus stop but Mr. Blur went to Serdang KTM =.= . He asked where I am only he found that mistake. Never mind, I’ve got lot of time to wait for him. He reached the bus stop bout 11 in the morning and we stayed there to wait for the Genting bus. We planned to follow the bus to go Genting, since he wants to drive there but don’t know the way, it’s not a bad idea huh, follow the bus.


The bus depart at 11.30 and the driver of the bus seems like racing car =.= . He drove that fast till we can’t even catch him up. My dear drove with 110 speed but still the bus so far from us, can you imagine how fast is the driver drove?? I can see how nervous was the person who sat right hand side from me, full concentrate and his pity eye brown already squeeze together. LOL! Fortunately, the god love us, we reached Genting safely and thanks little Myv for didn’t “LAO GAI” on the way there, hugs and kisses, xoxo.


Found car park at 1o’clock and wait for the girl who booked room for us in front of the First World Hotel. There are some performances in the time we wait for her, it entertain us and let us avoid from bore. 3guys there and 2 of it were the performers. They were awesome, as I told tw, they have been learn dancing for many years, can see it from their skills, gorgeous, and fantastic. They were funny too, never stop to disturb audience, but their DJ skills still got lot of spaces to improve. LOL! Haha. The girl reached at 3o’clock. Oh lovely bed, I can only see the lovely bed at 3, comfortable, I don’t want to get up from it once I entered the room. The girl said the view of this room is much more nicer than last time the room she got for us, but seems like the girl wasn’t right at all, last time our room can straightly saw the view of the theme park and whole Genting once we open the curtain, but this we can just see the window of the other room, sweat, =.= . Haha.


We had rest and movie inside the room by using his lappy, it’s an interesting movie, but the point was we rest enough inside the room, and, ngek ngek, had lot of energy to continue our following activities. Wahahahah!!! Met up with my sister dinner time, we would like to eat Kenny Roger, my brother in law had voucher of the restaurant, but unfortunately there were out of chicken, so we switched to 4SEASONs restaurant, bak kut teh is our dinner, haha. I thought he will share the bak kut teh with me, stupid him order another food after ordered mine!!! Sweat him!! The bak kut teh big bowl max ><


After the dinner we went to buy movie tickets, our traditions, midnight movie, since I can’t movie at midnight when I at home, parents not allow >.< The movie was at 11.15 in the midnight, it’s just 9something, so we still got lot of time. Walked around the First World, accidentally bumped Ong Mei Fen in First World, it’s really unexpected met her there. There were really many performances in First World, I saw some performer who costume in Hip Hop style, it’s attracted me to stay there wait for the performance. But the Hip Hop show was on 11, we need to prepare for movie already that time, so sad we’ve missed it, but not bad we still enjoyed the magic show case before the Hip Hop show, =)


There still got plenty of time after the magic show, went everywhere to capture photos. Lot of photos we had took, the most many photos we took in this year, although no really can see the back ground, but really have lot of fun. The funniest thing was he let me took the photo五连拍!! The photo I love the most!!! The 5 photos!!! Cute max!! It just own by me, heheh, scare stolen by people, I’m not going to upload the 5 photos, it belongs to me!! Hahahah!! Really love those photos very much, he said he had never capture this kind of photo before, never even his mother requested, just belongs to me, sweet dear, hugs and kisses, muackzZ~


There have 3movies showing, “Phua Chu Kang”, “Long Fong Dim” and “The King Of Fighters”. We watched the movie named “The King Of Fighters”. The movie will only show at September 2 or 3, not really sure, but Genting had already showing the movie. Quite nice, not bad, the only actors I know are Maggie Q and Bernice Liu, quite many Asian artist in the movie.


Wow, had never realize I wrote the passage that long, my essays last time also never long like this. And know what, it’s just the first part, part 2 coming soon. LOL!! End part one, to be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment