Press the advertisement

Friday, November 12, 2010

beer day! :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SENG!!!!





Beer girl? 
Most of the people will think that is a bad occupation,
but for us, 
it's just a part time job which can earn money like others.





It's been 2 years I didn't step into the restaurant. The Hee Lai Ton Restaurant which located at Sg Chua. What drove me stepped into it? The high amount salary? Or cause of the manager left there, then I brave enough to go there. There wasn't scary anymore, without the manager. Some of the stuff remains. Some can recognize me, some can't. One of the manager asked me whether I'm interested be the DJ of the restaurant again. I'm thinking, seriously, I got think about it. But at least wait after my exam, I will give an actual answer that time. :)



It's a St John Charity dinner last night. I was like, wow, "katak di bawah tempurung". I thought that St John is only a group in school. But I was wrong. There were so many"大粒耶" there last night. And their uniform, damn nice! Different with the uniform we normally saw in school, some of their uniform even got ribbon one. And i saw so many different type of uniform! Nice! I love St John uniforms! 



Saw Yung Sheng's brother last night. I never see his brother before this. Know why I know that is his brother? They damn look alike! When I saw this guy, I was like, where I saw this guy before? Looks so familiar. Then only I think bout Yung Sheng. Text Yung Sheng, to get the confirmation. Wow, Yung Sheng's brother is one of the "大粒耶". His uniform got ribbon one, and damn nice!!!




Mifen cramped last night, during our walk about and selling session. She was really in pain and cried. As I mentioned just now, it was a St John Charity dinner. The restaurant is fulled with restaurant. Once she cramp, the St John all came and stand around her. Pro max! One cramped girl cure by 4 St John. Haha.




Dinner ended and we sit in the same table with those "大粒耶", I not really remember why we sit together with them. They asked us to drink wine some more. -.-!  and the biggest boss, the most "大粒耶" came to us. He praised us, and congratz to us that we sold out all of their beer. Usually they never sold all out before. And he said that, he want us to work again next year. Thanks boss! Haha. 


I think I facing the酒膜problem again. Now my body is like so itchy and red in color! Same like last time. I can't imagine I facing the suffer period again. Aiks! Damn it! I thought it will only happen in the first time of drinking alcohol. I had this before, and why am I having now again? Aiks! damn It!!



Another nice working day, and end of the working day. I won't work from now until STPM. Stop job. End daily update~! see yea. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment