Press the advertisement

Monday, November 8, 2010

happy birthday mummy, and had a simple dating day. :)

Just done one post and now is another post again. It was my mum's birthday yesterday and I can't celebrate or eat with her yesterday, I got job. Sorry mummy, I tried to come back earlier, to blow the cake with you. :)

see the cake so tiny in size, mum said that the cake we bought always wasted there and no one want to finish it. She rather want a small cake. :) Haha. p/s, she's cute right? LOL! haha



Happy birthday mummy, ILU, but please don't always easy get mad. :( Haha.




On the other hand, I went out with J today. He suppose to be training in a car factory yet he forgotten this case at all. -.- He went to Digi center to settle his phone thing, then he called me and asked for movie. He only told me that he forgotten that he have to go to the car factory today after i got into the car. His dad called and remind him. LOL! Suan le bah, what to do? already forgot wad, I'm devil I'm happy cause you movie with me and not going there. LOL! haha. 


Went to his uni first before we head to movie. He have to settle his room stuff with the officers. Then we went to Alamanda, he need to back earlier so we can't go far.


We watched Takers today. Erm, not bad this movie. A little confusing in the beginning it attract my attention back in the behind part. Consider okay. It's with robber and cops story line. Just a simple dating day, and I didn't do my housework today cause of the date, have to replace back in the following Sunday. Aiks! -.- I'm hungry again. I wanted to eat the Taiwan popiah and we headed to Mahkota and wanted to pack it. Too bad, the guy who selling the popiah wasn't there that time. Have no other choice, back home and have my dinner home. I'm still hungry after dinner. :( I'm missing you badly Taiwan Popiah. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment