Press the advertisement

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bye

I know, I shouldn't be in here.
I know, I should face to the book but not Facebook.
I know, my time is that limited  for me right now.


I've realize that I can't online again the day before today. I'm not upset, I'm not angry. For the first time, I hope my line would be stop for at least a month, I hope my line problem only be settle right after a month. I know, with computer, I can't really study. I'll online, like what i did now.


I smelled stress. Finally. A good thing for me? No, it wasn't, cause it came too late for me. One week, I have only one week. Tomorrow I will have a charity activity with classmates, Thursday tuition for whole day, Friday graduation day I'm not sure that whether my classmates will hang out like what graduate people usual did. So, if count accurately, I have only 3days to study. Next Tuesday will be the start of my nightmare. I'm scare people, really, I'm scare, do you believe that?


I should off to book now. I'm envy those people who can face the book for whole day. I can't, I always concentrate for a moment then I have to leave the book and do other activities to refresh my mind. I wish I can really concentrate on book and not just scare here. Emo, again.








it's you :) thanks for calling, your words lighten up my heart. I'm no more moody. Heart you dear. Off now,
I'm going to books or notes now. I am actually not that moody right? That's why you can easily make me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment