Press the advertisement

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

life.





I've got the satisfaction. 
I figured that I'm so happy with it.
I noticed that, I'm actually not that bad person?
I'm so enjoy with it. 


Some of them can't walk. 
Some of them facing the mental problem.


I learnt from them.

A big group of people,
who inconvenient with their actions.
They worked so hard to go through their life. 
The inconvenient didn't stop their passion for life.
They laughed louder than us.
They are more than us in how to cherish our life. 


I'm shameful. 
It's so shame to compare myself with them.
I'm an emotional person.
Moody for no point, some time.
I'm actually don't have the qualifications to do so.



Reminds me to be happy.
Set them as my target.
I will light up my life, 
with meaningfully. :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment