Press the advertisement

Monday, November 8, 2010

my first pc fair job!

Hey guys, hey girls, hey everyone. I'm just left my blog for 3days but I was like a century didn't update already. It's already is my habit and feel weird if I didn't type anything but just reading other people's blog.


Hey there, call me a FAIRLADY. Correction, a Pc Fair lady actually. LOL! Haha. Yea, I've been worked for pc fair past 3days and my product was gps as I told you guys in the previous post. 3days worked, I thought that it would be very tough for me to over it, yet, I had lot of fun. I love this job! Shan was totally right! worked with her wasn't scary, LOL! Suzanne, my ex teammate in volleyball team. I was really afraid of her last time, but I was like, saw the other her this time. Jane and me went to her house every morning to ride her car together then we went to work together. I saw the way she love her niece, the way she flighty to her mum, I was like, ei, this girl, really can be little girl or be a dai ga jie in 2 different situation. LOL!. Haha



Back to the job topic. Gps wasn't a cheap thing, so of course it's not easy to push it or sell it. Our sales in the first day was really sucks! I only sold out one gps that day while other dealer sold at least 7gps per promoter. Our sales, 4promoter's sales all add on together don't even reach that target. The promotion we had in that 3days was a free bag and usb charger with buying a gps. And know what, the bag was so nice and useful! I don't know how to tell here how useful it is, but it's useful la! Adui! haha. we were keep begging the boss to give each of us one too. He said, he will only give us once we hit target. The target he set to us was at least sell 10 gps within this 3days. Oh gosh, I only sold out 1gps in the first day okay. Fortunately, my sales getting higher and higher day by day, as usual, you know I always like this.The sales first day always is sucks until you can't imagine. Second day, erm improved a little, 2gps. -.-! But my luck came in the 3rd day!!! Haha. I sold out total 7gps that day! Thanks god! i know you love me, xoxo.!!! Haha. 


There it is! The bag! Simple and small bag, there's another 2 smaller bag inside it too. :) Thanks boss. By the way, I did hit target. Ngam ngam 10 gps I sold out within these 3days! Haha.



We really had a lot of fun there, although our sales not that good as boss expected. Had fun, especially the last day. There were total 3 dealer of Garmin gps there. And there were 2 dealer in our role of booth included my boss, the other one was my boss's friend. There were like night market, keep screaming to push the sales, last call all that. We did screamed too of course, and this is the most fun part during the fair. I've knew lot of friend there, my Facebook appeared so many friend request suddenly. Haha.



left one is my boss, then the other guy is other dealer boss. They're friend, and the right one damn rubbish! -.- and funny! haha


wow they're so hardworking huh! hard sales! hahaha



cheers~ boss over there, must smile, if not he don't give salary! LOL! haha



It's my first time I've been pc fair, and also my first time worked at pc fair. My first time gave to Garmin, really an honor for them. LOL! haha.



It's the activities of mine in these 3days, blog updated! Haha. See yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment