Press the advertisement

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

寂寞寂寞就好

#我寂寞寂寞就好,这时候谁都别来安慰,拥抱。#



The songs from Hebe, her very first album, "To Hebe". A very nice song, and it's quite accurate with my feelings now. I'm lonely? Perhaps, now even I love to be lonely, I can do whatever I want, I can be myself.


Yea. I moody again, but I don't need comfort. I'm not the old me, I don't need a talk, I don't need comfort. I love to listen songs while I'm moody, alone. Friends, just hug me, and tell me that you all like me. I feel like I will lost the people I care the most anytime, feels like they don't need me. Whatever I do, I tried to joke, I tried to talk, I tried to do the thing I should do, why are they still always don't happy with me? Am I really a bad girl? Maybe.




人本来就寂寞的。

No comments:

Post a Comment