Press the advertisement

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ILU all!!! ♥




This, weren't expensive. 
This, simple but amazing. 
This, is a present from me. 
I saw her smile, through this. 
She's like a child receiving candy.
I've opened my mind,
and suddenly, 
I realize that, 
she is so easy to be satisfy.
I forgot how long I have not seen that picture,
she walked towards him,
and laughed. 









Another SHE,
I felt like,
I got my cute little girl back. 
She's not cool to me anymore, 
at least,
today.
Sit beside me, 
laughed non-stop,
talked non-stop,
keep asking me this, that, non-stop.
Same as the movie's name huh?
"UNSTOPPABLE"
A nice movie.






Now is HIS  turn.
Thank you,
know what?
I've like found back the way to love them.
I know the way to show my love.
your words awake me?
I don't know. 
I just feel,
want to thank you.






I love today! I love you all, the people who important for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment