Press the advertisement

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quick post

The exam is really around the corner, honestly, I'm stress, I'm scare, I'm panic. 
I don't know how to do with it. I just know to panic for no point. Staring at the notes for an hour for nothing. Oh gosh. Please, concentrate more Chua Evon.


This is the first time I feel that library is so important for me. I have no other choice, went to Mcd yesterday. Spending almost whole day there. I was shocked, I bumped Ngui Kaili there. Another shocked thing, he came and find me yesterday and spent his whole day with me at Mcd. Quite, online beside me. I was touched seriously darling. Thanks for it. I can feel your concern and support. Appreciate it so much. Love you.


I'm actually rushing in time and I'm going to Mcd again later. I was really feel want to type something that's why I'm now blogging. I haven't update my graduate post since every friends of mine already done it. Got to go. See yea peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment