Press the advertisement

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Are you my rainbow? yes, you are.



Yesterday. The worst day ever after August 29th year 2009. Is extremely down and I felt want to repeat the silly thing I had done when I was 16th.


I'd like, from full of expectation, dropped into the deepest, darkest hole. Whole day, I can't handle my emotion at all for whole day. It's dark outside, I thought I couldn't see my rainbow anymore.


Suffer whole day long. It's okay. I saw the turning point. I saw the light, slowly appear from the dark night. I saw the rainbow! it's the most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen!


I don't wanna fight no more. It's suffering. Let me feel your concern, let me know you're care about me. No more neglect okay? Rainbow always appear after rain, at least, my rainbow would appear. Thank you for coming find me. Love you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment