Press the advertisement

Monday, January 31, 2011

:/

Blogging while chatting with my girls. Again. Once they realize my absent, sure they will blame on me again. By the way, I'm the one who on the msn chat room. -.-


Okay, I'm blaming about bf stuff to them. I talked lot to them and even scold even moody even rude words. They listened. After I talked all about it. They gave me their advise and comments.



Yea, I blamed them that they're helping him. Talked bout his good. But actually they didn't. They're not helping him, they just told the truth. I know, no one is perfect in this world. I love the sentence they said, I expect more so that I disappointed more, not my bf not that good. Yea it's true, my bf, erm, actually very very very good right?




This conversation woke me up again. At least now my emotion much more stable than half hour before now. Actually, you're so good to me. I love to blame, I love to expect many things that you couldn't reach and that shows you're not that good. It's my problem actually. And now, I accept it. Thanks girls. thanks for giving me advise that i needed. And thanks for you, for tolerate to my bad temper always.




I love you darling, like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment