Press the advertisement

Thursday, January 6, 2011

first job of year 2011

Didn't blog for couple of days. I don't know why. I'm busying with my work? Nope, I did online these days even I tired of working. I really not so addicted with blogging like usual. 




Worked for a tuition agent these days, member included Honey, yak si, cy and kitkat.  Giving flyers outside the schools under the big sun and rainy day. First experience of mine giving flyers outdoor. I'm going to report the working part for my dear journal. Work for only total 3 days, less one day as they promised. :( It's okay, I was really exhausted and dying in the 3rd day. 


Day first, 3rd of Jan
Morning session was on this day. OMG. I have to wake up very early in the morning. It's 4am! And I only slept at 2. It's okay, this is my bad habit. Haha! A car was waiting there while I'm waiting for Cy. It was a jerk inside! He totally spoiled the first day of my working day. Oh gosh this fella, I'd totally speechless bout him and not going to tell how suck he was, it just will pollute my beautiful blog! oh gosh -.-


My whole day was really tired. Have no idea why. That guy made us exhausted perhaps. I slept late was one of the reason too. Overall, this day, sucks!



Day two, 4th of Jan.
Off morning session this day and I don't know should I be happy or not? Off morning session means that my salary straight cut off, but I can sleep late this day! It's okay, at least I got evening session this day. :) Just the same with first day. 


It was a happy day! Haha! That fella being kicked out by us! I can't imagine how would we be if we work with him for continuously 3 days long! Thanks for cy to kick him out! it rescued me :D Haha! The air was really fressh without him. Haha.


And this day, another weird fella. -.- a client. A lawyer client asked me whether interested to study law and he going to pay for the fees. And after graduate I work under his firm. He promised that he can make me to be the best of the best. Erm, are you okay? He said he can see the potential inside me. LOL! Talked to him is the funniest and most tired part of my day. Haha. He even requested to bring kitkat to clubbing LOL! Uncle you okay? Haha



Day three, day last, 5th of Jan.
Same as day 2 session morning had been canceled. Due to the weather, I felt sleepy non-stop. -.- nothing special happened this day. Off to Connought for evening session. Bumped couple Vince there. LOL! Haha! I was chasing him cause he was in front of me and walked quite fast huh. I chasing him and give him flyers and he keep said " no thank you i don't want" cause he didn't turn around his head. His girl friend laughed at him also cause she saw me! LOL! stupid you! Never seen such annoying promoter? No, I'm just aggressive! haha!


Shan went to find me during Connought session and bring me home. Haha! We didn't give flyers at that session but walked around the night market. Haha. Bought some pants over there and spent me more than 50bucks. Even more than my salary my whole day spending. ew! 


Received Cy's text that bout job canceled for the next day. happy or not? I don't know. Cause I really tired like hell but if canceled means my salary cut off again. :( Haha! but the other day I knew that is a good decision, the weather was so nice to sleep! Freezing whole day. 




Work post done! :) bye my lovely blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment