Press the advertisement

Friday, January 28, 2011

I love you guys, Mcdonald Prosperity and Happiness team.

What the hell?! The weeks just past like that?! Gosh the speed of time passes really afraid me. Well I'm now catching up the time before my promoter job for this.



3weeks ago, Yak si asked me whether interested in a job for 3 weeks. It's an event job about Mcdonald Prosperity. Mcdonald wanted to build a team which called "Mcdonald Prosperity and Happiness Team". The main of the team was bringing happiness and also voucher for those who were in sadness or others blah blah blah. High salary, so why not? I love these kind of event wad! LOL



Knew 2 new friends cause of the team. Wei Min was the head and he found Ali and AThi who were his junior to join this team too. So members included, Lee Chen Ali Athi Wei min and also ME! Haha! Well for your information, Ali is a Malay while AThi is an Indian. So, one Malaysia team? We are! Haha!



The 2 young boys were really humor and funny. Chen and I laughing non-stop! Most of our time stuck in the car, so what can we heard in the car? Just laugh! Haha! I felt like my mind became younger after talked to them. Eh eh eh, this shows you guys childish okay? Don't too happy because I praised you guys. :P Haha!



Sent voucher and happiness all around Malaysia. We even sent to Ipoh and Negeri Sembilan! Some of the people were really surprised when they saw the voucher, of course and also cute us! Haha.


I opened my mind, suddenly. I felt like, the world really full of love, isn't it? Through this activity, I saw the love from daughter to mother, the love from friends to friends, the love from wife to husband, from fiance. Some of our client cried cause of this. But of course, the tears dropped just because they were touched, and because someone they loved love them too.



Of course there were some conflict in this activities, erm, macam x ada, I also don't know whether is that call conflict. But we enjoyed this job, it's true! I don't know what you guys think about it but for me, it was so joyful and meaningful to me! I knew new friends because of this, and this is the easiest job I ever did! seriously -.- Haha.


It comes to an end, feel so sad about it. I don't even know how to end up this post. Just the speed the time pass. Gosh! Sigh about it.








You guys are awesome! Never ever forget you all. Prosperity and Happiness Team, are you ready?!!



Let's be merry,
Let's be cheerful,
Let's be happy,
cause life is wonderful!!


It's time to joy,
It's time to sing, 
It's time to celebrate.

Let's see your smile, 
for a little while, 
from us to you, 
come on shout it out! 

GO XXX! :D






#Lei geh sang yat lei geh si~~
  Lei geh sang yat lei geh si~~
  Lei geh sang yat guan ngo pei si~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Ngo geh sang yat DAI GIN SI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

No comments:

Post a Comment