Press the advertisement

Monday, January 24, 2011

I love my hair! :D

Wahaha! currently blogging at Ali Muhammad Wasir Ong's house! LOL! I'm now blogging while waiting for the work time. Haha!



Hey I would LOVE to announce that, I'm no more black hair! Haha! Finally I have my hair dyed since I graduated from high school.



I'm not alone for this of course, dye together with dearly Shan, Jing and potato. Made an appointment with Hair room for this. We booked 11.30 a.m. And it's only my turn at, 2p.m?! Gosh! You can't imagine how crowded was the saloon! Gosh! i thought it would be less people if we arrived once the saloon open. Yet we were wrong. It crowded like hell! I never seen Hair room that much people. The people never being fewer and the people coming non-stop. All of the customers's respond same as us. They were stunned once they saw the people inside the saloon. We wait for more than 2 hours even we made appointment, so you can imagine how long they waited for hair cut.



Most of them came for hair dye. I asked Jack how many people total came for hair dye today? At least 10, he said. But as I know as I seen, about 15 people, perhaps, included 4 of us. We reached there sharp 11.30, and stayed there until 6.30 there. I'm the first person who dye hair first but I'm the 3rd one finished it. Shawn, one of the hair stylist complaint about myb hair non-stop. He said my hair were full of challenge. I'm sorry for dye into black color last time. >.< Haha! i will never dye it into black anymore, no worries. Haha!


So this is before. 


Here come after. Can you see the difference? haha.




Since I just cut my fringe, and the package is already include for hair cut. Jack owe me a hair cut. He even sign a, hm, not consider as contract but something about that with me. Haha! So, I can have 2 hair cut with free of charge! p/s I collect enough stamp for free hair cut and free treatment. Haha.



Love my current hair color seriously. Can't wait for Chinese new year! Good bye peep, have a great time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment