Press the advertisement

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year eve! Hi genting :)

New year eve, crowded everywhere. The funniest thing, we chose the most crowded place to date. It's Genting time again! Yea I know you'll say, AGAIN?! Haha. Yes! again. Haha.


Never been there for count down, heard Shan said there was a quite nice place for count down. Why not just have a try? haha. Spent my count down night with MrJ of course, same as Christmas eve. :) Told my dad to overnight there but actually we don't even to try to book a room for what. We went to the hotel below Genting. 140bucks for a night?! Not worth at all, cheap hotel some more. Another one, 240bucks! -.- Oh gosh, I prefer stay in the car. Haha! p/s I said exactly the different story to MrJ, I persuade him to stay there actually, LOL!


Went to temple to try our luck again. If there's no room provided there, we decided to back in the midnight, after the count down show case. Lucky us again! as he said, we always that lucky during our trip on Genting. We got room there! And just 110bucks! Wow, thought would be spent more in New year eve. Haha! Okay, temple is the place which always for charity wad, thanks for giving us a place for stay. OMEITOFAT. Haha!
p/s. There was a weak point of the temple, the heater was so unstable! OH MY GOD I'm freezing during shower! ><



A freezing night. Not really rainy day but seriously, so cold! I can't even feel the function of my jacket. p/s. Shan's jacket. Haha! As I said just now, crowded everywhere. Bought funny hat there. And got stolen by the clown. The clown stole my hat from my head during the capture session with MrJ and hide. Haha! It's okay, new year wad, and I revenged also, stole others clown hat! Haha! Pretend crying there huh Mr Clown? Nah! here's your hat! Give it back to you! Kind me!  wahhahaha!!



Fireworks at theme park. Haha. People everywhere. I'm tried to find the people I know there. I failed. :( I heard many people planned to count down there. But I found nobody there. Just bumped Meigie there. Saw her boyfriend first. I thought he was Raymond Choo. Haha! I asked J, "is that Raymond Choo?" He answered me,"is Meigie's boyfriend la!" Haha! Seriously, got a lil look alike! Haha! Both spec guy! Haha.

got a lil look alike right? Haha! So sweet both of you. :)


We were trying to find someone to help us for capture. Thanks god! you're there Meigie~ Haha.

Taken by Meigie, thank you^^ Haha



10,  
9,
8,
7,
6,
5,
4,
3,
2.....................................................
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy new year!!!!!! But, ei? No firework? When the clock point to 12 sharp, the mc of the show case announced that firework going to delay for 10minutes. After 10minutes, what now? Delay to Jan 1 of 2010?! Funny! Asked us back to theme park 8 sharp today. Okay, of course, buuu sounds everywhere. 



Jam bout 2hours there. We even difficult to back to temple. Only reached temple at 2 something. Here's my new year eve. Okay I've decided, count down at Sgwang plaza next year. Next next year! I would love to count down in the club! okay just a joke, take it easy Jason. Don't angry kay? Happy new year my friends! All the best in our brand new year! :)


I would love to be with you, every single new year eve of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment