Press the advertisement

Saturday, January 1, 2011

good bye 2010~ hello 2011.

Here's the review of year 2010. Oh I know I'm late. I only update my blog now. I've saw so much people updated their blog in the last day of 2010. A little dizzy. So what I've did for the year? conclusion, nothing. Yet, things changed lot.



Year 2010, I'm officially graduate from form 6. I'm not a high school student anymore. I had been wasted 2 years at there. I didn't put afford on it. Yet, I found another gang of buddies who I can talk with, deep to heart. :) On the other hand, I should work, or continue my study? At least now, I have no idea with it.



Year 2010, I said good bye to the stage life which i love the most. I'm a performer, since I was, 4 years old? I quit, when I was form 2. I joined again, after form 5. I thought I have the fate with my beloved stage, maybe I shouldn't thought so much of it. :) Anyway, good bye stage.




Year 2010, I said good bye to, hm, friendship? Correction, I'm just less contact with them. Anyway, they have their life now, also mine. My beloved ji mui, you all know who I referring. :)



Just a summary of my 2010, so now, let's say good bye to 2010, and welcome our brand new life, year 2011.   


p/s, I'm so sad to talk bout this, but, I'm now 20!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment