Press the advertisement

Saturday, January 8, 2011

first outing in year 2011

It's been a month I didn't step into cinema. I think I mentioned before right? I don't remember did I tell in blog but I didn't said the same thing in Facebook and Twitter before.




This is the first movie I watched in year 2011. The Tourist! Haha. Went to midnight movie with J last night, hm, p/s, this morning. LOL! He was late for one hour to pick me. Okay, you  got your reason, forgive you. LOL!



I think I don't really suitable to watch midnight movie huh. I'm a night ghost of course but I don't know why I'll feel so sleepy in the cinema. I felt so sleepy in the most excited part. -.-!


This movie, overall not bad. But some of the part I felt like not really logic and don't really understand. -.- haha. Angelina Jolie and Johny Deep attracted me to watch this movie. I love Angelina Jolie! She was stunning and awesome! Can't her leg be shorter? >.<  Midnight movie, I'll watch again once tonight but with my gangs not J. Haha.



A short outing update with J. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment