Press the advertisement

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wishlist of 2011!

Gosh lack of money! I need much much and much money! I've got ton's of thing want to buy! I've got so much thing that I need to refill. Money is the main point. I need job, I need more and more job. I think I need a stable one. I want get these things in 2011! Although I don't think I can get it. :'(


Very firstly, I think I should handle this as well, I don't even know how to handle this and it really confusing me, not even understand how this work.

Yesh! what's this call? hm.. forgotten. It's manual! I don't know how to use it. And yea, I haven't get my car license yet, I know I'm really old for this! And, I don't even listen "undang" too. :'(  Will get it this year, mostly, *sob sob*




Secondly, I wanted to get myself a camera so badly! I'm really sick of the trip without a camera! Especially with him. p/s girls own their camera so that I no need to worry bout camera stuff during my girl's day. I hate myself for didn't snatch down the moment I would love to keep! Memories always important to me, I love to review my previous life when I'm getting older and older.


Can I own you babey? :'( I think I can, but when? I'm not greedy, I'm not a dslr crazy fans. I hope to get myself a simple and nice digital camera. The camera I won during competition last time was sucks! Don't really used much but spoil easily, can't even on it now.





What's next? Oh yea! Cosmetics! I'm sorry dearest sis. When you found out that your cosmetic lost, don't worry, it's with me. Haha. Sorry, you know I have no money for that right? p/s I have no money for everything. I'm 20 now. I should take good care of my image, shouldn't be like last time, t-shirt and short beach pants can go everywhere even GENTING! Oh gosh, what am I thinking last time? *sob sob*


Picture quality not really good. =.= stolen from google. It's the First choice of mine! Mac cosmetics! It's nice and famous. Famous bout the price too, maybe not very expensive but at least for now I have no budget for it. Love this, but I think I can't own you now, this year. :'(


 This is not bad! Majolica majoca. It's nice too, at least the packaging is really attractive. Haha. Currently using it's mascara, love it!



I like this too. Haha. Maybe get myself it's brown eye shadow first. Buy the cosmetic stuff slowly, one by one. =.= Haha.




Lastly for today, this one.


Can I have my own lap top? It's kinda boring with waiting for the computer with sibling using it. You know I'm holiday now, besides online I don't have any others entertainment. Vaio, it's nice right? I fell in love with it's design from the first sight! Yet I don't think I will buy this brand of lap top, not much good feed back from the one I know. They said it's only expensive for it's brand and design, not practical at all. 





Most of it I don't think I can get it by this year. Maybe I wouldn't get it. Save money for university fees more important right? The most thing I'm craving is, MONEY. :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment