Press the advertisement

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting

Waiting, is really tiring. I've realize something suddenly yesterday morning. I seems like, spent about half of my life in waiting. This started early of my childhood, kinder garden. I'm always the last person who back home. There was just me in the kinder garden with teachers. You know I quite afraid of elders when I was a lil kids. Teachers always called my parents remind them come and fetch me.




Primary school, I tried once. Mum said she's going to fetch me after school. I waited in the front door, I wait no one. I'm afraid. Ended up with I ran to the bus station of the school just to stop the school bus. I remembered quite funny that time. I'm home about 8 and mum only reach home after me and the face full with worried. She asked me:" Why are you simply run?! I thought I've told you that wait at the front door then I'll come and fetch you?" I answered:" I can't see you I thought I've remembered wrong." She even find the teachers in the school and keep asking where am I that time. Sorry mummy >.< *sob sob*





Until nowadays, it didn't change much. Wait for an hour just a piece of cake, for me. I brought earphone, novel, comic things that can reduce my boreness everywhere. Book worm is the place I lepak always while waiting. Alone no more a thing that can kills me. Somehow, I enjoyed the moment I waiting for somebody. That's the time for me to think, to revise many things.




I don't know what message I wanted to pass in this blog post. I just feel, I want to write something about it.


Another activity I'll do while waiting. Captured it while waiting for the supervisor. I've been wait for him that long and I can't believe that he didn't tell me at all although he was reached. EW! 



Random post! done!

No comments:

Post a Comment