Press the advertisement

Thursday, June 10, 2010

crazy!!!! Lazy!!!!! and Borzy!!!!!!!

Oh my god,
I had no idea and never expect that my
holiday is that bore.
Ish!!!!
I'm going to crazy!!!!

Really,
I expect that my holiday will be amazing,
full of program,
and I thought I have to do
my Account and Business
project in this holiday but I have no news
bout it at all,
perhaps I need to call them and ask??
Besides that I thought I will have
lot's of date,
hanging out all that,
full of expectation but all are disappointing,
and disappointing creates laziness.
Arsh!!!
I bet that even I suddenly have a call
to ask me out now I also feel lazy,
worm kills me >.<

Hey you!!!
I thought,
yeah I'm using I THOUGHT again,
I thought you said going to have a trip with me
to Genting Highland during our holiday??
And now I have no following news,
AGAIN >.<
Bore drive me crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment