Press the advertisement

Monday, June 21, 2010

per per~~~~~

Momo girl, part 1:
Work as Streamyx during the last weekends
of my last holiday =)
hahahaha
Although don't have basic salary,
although yesterday my sales was an egg,
although yesterday I was got a bit mo mo
cause of my useless and bad luck,
but I'm still happy now,
hahahaha.

This is the first time I work as
promoter with so many people along,
and so many my best friends,
hahahaha.
It's fun man!!!
Keep hyper-ing,
hahahah.
Next time call me again ya??
hahahaha.

momo girl, part 2:
2weeks past that fast,
today is the day I have to back to school,
a student again,
and back to my normal life.

Hahaha,
not bad today,
today my name should is per per(hyper),
hahahahah,
not momo(emo) girl anymore.
Hahahahah.
Back to school,
meet my dears strawberries again.
Share our things in these 2 weeks,
you know they're damn busy in these 2 weeks,
we're seldom contact.

Hahahha.
I now really per per xia~
I share the blog link to lei lei d,
she keep praising me!!!!
hahahahah,
make me shuang liao!!!
Hahahaa~
Hope he'll like it~
hehehehe~
I have a nice day today,
my girls my dears,
have a nice day too ya~
love,
evon =)


No comments:

Post a Comment