Press the advertisement

Thursday, June 3, 2010

princess ET(emo and tired)

hoo~ finally changed my blog skin~
It's really complicated and took me so muchhhhhhhhh time,
so many problem appeared after i changed it,
Jim was the one who fixed all the problem for me,
I'm glad she still very good there and haven't vomit blood,
cause I'm extremely a computer idiot and
thanks god she was patient when she was teaching me how to change the skin.
I'm sorry for being stupid Jim and bothering you~
thanks girl~
you know i love you~

yea as usual,
Princess ET are emo-ing,
right now.
received a call this afternoon that
inform me to rehearsal tonight,
but I have no any further news for this
till now,
I don't know bout the rehearsal time,
just know that 'tonight'.
I don't know who else going,
just know that Shan and I joining.
I don't know how to go either,
just know that Shan had the same question with me.
Bai was not replying,
Si yao was not going,
so now how??
Don't know,
and the time is already 8in the night now.
Haiz.

He promised that he will watch my show this Saturday,
and as usual,
ffg again.
What's the excuse for this time??
Yeah the excuse actually is very very important
for him,
and for it he not going to meet up me this week.
His final is coming,
yeah I know it's important
and I'm really immature if think like this,
but I really feel like,
really a little time for me also don't have??
I don't mind just have a lunch or what.
But he just reject like this,
although I knew that he care his exam so so much from the beginning,
but still I will very very upsad about this.
Never watch my dancing competition before,
and he promised watch this Saturday but ffg again,
aiks!!!!
don't know la!!!!
just very emo now.

2 comments:

  1. welcome darling ^^... dun sad la... exam... n u going to start ur holidays ady... got a lot of times

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ i'm much more better now d~ hahaha~ i'm emo princess wad~ sure always emo geh~ hahaah

    ReplyDelete