Press the advertisement

Monday, June 28, 2010

warm, and sweet =)

Seems like my blog seldom appear
the post which related to him
nowadays huh??
I'm going to stop the stewardess topic
although I knew that this topic still haven't end yet.

This is the 2nd week after the school reopen,
it's Monday =)
2 days of holiday really can pass that fast huh.
Hahahaha.

He really kinda busy nowadays,
everyday were in an exhaust situation.
Sometimes even I got many things to tell
him,
but then really not the suit time
to keng sam si with him now.
In contrast,
I should lend my shoulder for him
when he was tired rather than
annoy him =)

He was sweet =)
After he starts this part time job,
he called me often after his work.
Although the time that he called me
not as long as last time,
but feels like sweet enough for us =)

He said,
he feel warm called me right
after his work.
I was sweet,
same to him too right huh dear??
=)
I like this feel,
the feel like I'm his support while he was exhausted,
I love to be his depend when he needs me.
Love you dear,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment