Press the advertisement

Saturday, June 26, 2010

dream, and family

mo mo girl, part 1:
Am i won't go into any uni
or college in my life??
Am i really will end my school life
and step into society once i graduate from
form 6??
Am i don't have the chance
to feel the college life??
The one who knows me well
sure knew that i want to get into
college so badly,
but them sometimes,
many things won't always obey with what you want.

My aunties and my mum
followed me to the interview today.
They're keep persuade me to
interview once more
if got any chances again.
I was keep quite all the time and just
smiled at them all the time.
Menus huh??
Yea,
I'm interested in being a stewardess,
and I'll try if got chance.
But the way the persuade was like,
I shouldn't go further for my study
at this time and it's time for me
to come out to help my
family and reduce my parent's
burden.
And my mum like being washed brain
and wants me to become astewardess soooo
badly.

But I still haven't prepare well to end my study,
haiz,
I know I'm a bad daughter.
dream and family,
I thought that i always is the selfish
girl,
but then after the interview i suddenly
feel like,
hm,
maybe i should accept their
suggestion and come out work first?
help family and if i work now,
i can help my sister to get into college.

dreams and family,
what should i choose??

No comments:

Post a Comment