Press the advertisement

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sorry part 3

momo girl:
Once again,
I want to apologize.
My blog full of apologize passage huh??
Cause I'm a weird person,
I have been angry,
repeat and repeat,
never care of your feeling,
and never concern bout you.

Dear,
I had been digested the things you
told me just now.
I'm so sorry,
bout the bad attitude that
I keep complaining
you're neglect me.
Didn't concern that you're already tired,
didn't think further bout the reason
why are you want to earn more money.

I'm so sorry,
I never think bout your financial situation.
Honestly,
I don't like to use your money.
I feel like,
hm,
don't know??
Actually I feel a bit shame.
Every time when you're paying something,
I feel a little uncomfortable.
But I can't do anything,
I'm so sorry,
I really don't like like this.

We have been argued just now,
you said that word,
you think I got many money??
I've been hurt when I listened this.
I'm so sorry.
You said you ate bread as your lunch,
cause you need to save your money for our outing,
I'm so so sorry,
I should listen to you,
think for you.

I'm a very weird people,
sometimes even me also can't stand of the
peculiarities
of me.
I even hate myself.

I do know that you're tired,
but my selfishness drove me to angry to you,
said bad words to you,
mad at you,
hurt you.
The 7th times,
I want to say sorry to you again.
I shouldn't behave like this,
but I don't know,
I can't even control my bad attitude.

I didn't tell my girls bout this,
even me also felt that it's really bothering me
I keep mo mo-ing.
Haiz~
feel sad to be another boon,
become a really weird old people d,
soon and soon,
I really afraid that everyone will feel me
bothering.

Feels like the tears can't be control
anymore huh??
Strongly felt that it will
drops anytime.
The 8th times,
and also the last time,
sorry my dear......
and love you......

from mo mo girl.......

No comments:

Post a Comment