Press the advertisement

Monday, October 25, 2010

22nd of Oct, the days for my girls and me!

Finally, finally and finally! I've got time to blog and this time I'm gonna post 3 passages total. I've been neglected my blog for couple days and it made me not addicted with it anymore. Yet, I can't miss these things, I must blog and note down the things happened in these few days.





22nd of Oct.

I'm gonna post the birthday celebration of mine in year 2010 now. Very first of all, it's the post about my lovely girls. After the outing with my form6 ladies, I've went out with my girls for dinner in the second day, which is 22nd of Oct, the day before the actual day of my birthday, they count down with me.




Very first time, we set a theme for our outing. White party! I love white but I'm the only one who wore black. =.= They asked me to wear red actually but too bad I have no red dress. >.< and they all in white outfit. :) Like angels.




We discussed for so long time about the venue of the dinner and still have no answer before we get into the car. Out about 9o'clock since Miss Banana back from tuition about 8.30 in the night. We decided to go Puchong, Moon was the one who suggested there, she said there have a lot of nice place. Yea, it is, but our budget not allow us to choose really nice place. And know what, we've been find place there for more than an hour! Nearly 2 hours! Shan going to fed up and she had lost her patience already.


Decided to go a place name "Asian one", it's a place suggested by Shan's friend. I want to eat steak but know what, the choices of steak there were less than 10!!!! Even the sauce just got 2 choices, black pepper and wahu, by the way, what is wahu? Aiks!




Mr Kong Kai Jeh really is a 24 good boyfriend! Oh gosh, why got such good man in the world? Even his mouth quite love to "zat" people. =.= Cute Jim brought him to the dinner too, the only guy in our dinner, and it's not awkward at all, cause he was our camera man for the WHOLE NIGHT~! yesh! Is whole night! hahaha~ And his technique, not bad. :D Capture session always is the most fun part, we love capture! Really too many things to say i think i better show photo than using words.









They gave me a perfume as my present, don't really know how to pronounce the name of the perfume, it' s from sasa. Seriously, I damn love the smell and the smell will follow me forever from now on. :)



It's really long post and I've summarize into this short! haha, happy birthday to me, once again I want to say i love my girls, I really can't live without you all, my girls, my shan, jim, ky, cy, and jing, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment