Press the advertisement

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

another daily update again.

I'm back, home, and here I am to blog. =)



What did I do today? And where I've been? The answer is, I went New Era College again. Lack of sleeping time caused me sooooo sleepy during I going revision, I guess. Really can't concentrate at all. The words in my note hate me, they don't want to come into my brain. =( And today the library wasn't silent like yesterday and last Friday. They were a boy and a girl, I'm not really sure whether they're couple or not. They chit chat at the table beside me and they didn't want to low down their volume. Hm, I can understand that certain time you can't control your volume or neglect others, but this is library, please, I already cannot concentrate and you both talked and laugh so loud, okay, I'm this kind of person too, don't complain already. Haha.


Dad picked me up 3.50 in the afternoon, actually I asked him fetch me at 3.30, yea he late again. It's a tradition. He then brought me to Tesco. Actually I wish to back home immediately but I know it's impossible, and follow him to Tesco it's good for me too, I can take the snacks as much as I want, you know, it's kinda pity nothing to eat at home especially when you're alone, and I bought POTONG again. =D




Oh gosh! I really tired like hell, have no idea why am I so tired. And you know what, I need to do my housework later. Oh no! Today it's my turn to do housework again. Can I skip it? The answer is nope, I'm the one who produced this time table, if I don't do now I think no one will follow the schedule d, sad case. =( I wish to take a nap but I don't think the time allow me to do so. After blog, maybe finish an episode of GOSSIP GIRL, I'm going to face my reality, okay, housework, wait for me.




Daily update, checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment