Press the advertisement

Friday, October 1, 2010

first day of holiday.

It's the first day of my holiday! And after this holiday, I'm going to have my trial already. Times flies, one and half year gone and my STPM coming. I just back from outside, yea the words I keep repeating will come out from my mouth again, EXHAUSTED.  Oh I love my current songs of my blog, Westlife rocks huh? Their songs really very comfortable, I enjoyed to type my blog and listen it in the same time, can get more inspiration. =)



Went to New Era College this morning, I was late, sorry to the 2 little strawberries, wait me under the hot and big sun, okay treat you guys eat, but have to wait me, I need to help them wash the bowls as well, LOL! Hahah. The revision, hm, overall okay, I've done 2 chapters of Pengajian Am, but still do more revision to really remember it, I know I have not much time to do revision again, so I don't think I can do the 2nd revision of PA. I can understand that why so many people love to do revision there, it's really silent and can concentrate as well. The following of mine gonna spend lot's of time there.



After the revision Mifen and I have to go tuition. Went Mcd first before tuition, you know I had really long time didn't eat Mcd, at least 3 weeks, and that's really long for me, as one of the Mcd fans. LOL! And we realize that Mcd fulled with Indian today, especially Indian guy. 3 per 4 of Mcd was Indian and they were really scary. O.O! One of the Indian guy birthday today and they sit in front of us. They was really scary when they celebrate, a really big bunch of people around the birthday guy, suddenly shout and sing the birthday song, then, they like a bunch of PIRANHAs like that all beat the birthday guy, not just like beat like that, is really beat, still can heard the sound PIAK* PIAK* PIAK, and you know not one people is very big gang of people! We were really shocked cause we just sit behind of them, really scare that the PIRANHAs will come and eat us too. O.O



Not a really long update now, cause I already updated what I want to update. Going to steamboat later and Chow's house. Long time didn't go his house already, Chow mama already complaint, last time. Haha, so here we are to go there and have a small gathering, is this consider as Lap sap gathering or not? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment