Press the advertisement

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A simple but warm Juice :)

I was want to dump my blog for a week but now I broke my promise for 3 things.





First of all, I would like to congrats to my Mr J ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  You're really awesome and did a great job dear! yea I would like to announce that, he got his scholarship! You said you were lucky, but what I want to tell you is, the is the pay after you worked so hard. It's not lucky dear. Congratulations dear  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love you.


















Okay, start my post. The trial started and this was the reason I would like to leave my blog for a week or more. I smelled the stress, finally. And I be a good girl for couple days, yea, just couple days until now. Reject all the dates and I think I'm going to reject the Halloween competition in the coming Saturday. It's the first competition I reject? I guess so, if not mistaken. Already 3days for trial. I'm still online as usual everyday although the time I on might be lesser than last time. I can't find any form 6 students online these few days, it make me feels so guilty. :( Tomorrow Account turn I think I'm going to fail as usual. Aiks! 










The main purpose of this post is actually for the 2 sweet girls, my Shan and Jing. Yea, I must note your name or else I scare other's can't see it. :D 










I felt the warm in a simple delivery, although it's just a JUICE. :) I've received a call, from Miss S. I thought that she called for crap again trying to distract me from studies (p/s like she did always :P ) She asked me to open my gate. I saw there was no car in front of my house then I thought that she fooled at me again. But when I closed my door and looked outside from the window, I saw a familiar WIRA outside. 














Tadah! Delivery reached  ♥ There was 2 attractive girls sitting inside of the car and hand me a juice which is the juice must buy from me every single time I went to night market. Oh gosh! Do you guys know how sweet it is? Thanks for not forgetting me! Some more delivery for me as an action of support! I really love both of you.  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love Love Love Love~ MuackzZ~












Yesh! Seriously, is the sweetest juice ever I tasted in the world. The post is for both of you and now I'm going to off to my Account again, although I knew that I will fail no matter I got study or not. Ciao! MuackzZ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment