Press the advertisement

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Part 2 about him. =)

Outing with him today.



We dated to go out today, but we dated to go out about 4 like that, yea you know he got ton's of assignment need to rush. I need to go Midvalley first before our dating, I've got something to buy there and I planned to go before our dating then he can straight pick me up from KTM. Unfortunately my parents both weren't there when I get up from bed this morning, which means that there were no people can fetch me to KTM!! I text him that my Midvalley plan ruined and I just go out with him at 4. He said he can fetch me to KTM since he also go out from house to hostel that time. Very good! Hehehe.



He don't want to back hostel after he fetch me, he went Midvalley with me. =) Sweet dear~ Hehe. He called his friend and ask for his part of assignment and went Midvalley with me, he rather sleep later tonight. XOXO dear~muackzZ!


We took train go there and put our car at KTM. I haven't get the thing I want to buy, I will feel weird there was a guy with me when I want to buy thing. Especially this thing. =.=!


Had our lunch in the food court, but we didn't buy any food from there, we're not a good customer, just need their table only. XD He brought me the MIHUN and CURRY CHICKEN he mum cooked. And it was really delicious! I love the CURRY CHICKEN. But I still prefer the FRIED RICE you cook dear. =) Bring it for me next time okay??



Just walked around and back. Something not good happened. F*** you bastard INDIAN SHORT RUBBISH F***** guy!!!!!! Didn't you see other people's boyfriend there?! How dare you do this?! FU! You totally spoil my mood!!!!!!!!!!!




He was really worried me, and brought me to Alamanda after Midvalley. My mood back when I at there. We watch the movie "Charlie St Cloud" which acted by Zac Efron. I was actually not interested with this movie at all, I watched this just because of Zac Efron. And it's not nice, boring and confusing. Quite disappointed. Never mind, as long as finally I movied! it's really long time didn't movie with him~




If didn't happen that thing, my day will be perfect, but now it's still a very good day. I always enjoy the time with you, you light my life. Love you dear, good night. =) Part 2, end. XOXO, Vonz.

No comments:

Post a Comment