Press the advertisement

Friday, October 15, 2010

evon's random post.

Aiks! don't care about the promised I've made to myself already. I just feel want to, blog.



Seriously feel wanna change my blog layout again. Feel so bored with this, but I don't even dare to change. Once I decided to change, I know that I will be stick on the computer chair in front of my pc for at least 2 hours. Any volunteer willing to do it for me? LOL! I know, no one. And I was quite hypercritical in this. Aiks, ignore me, and spare me my blog, I will make you nice nice one day, but not now, perhaps after my trial? :)





Micro, the subject I love the most, no doubt. And after these few days of trial, this was the only subject I felt that, I was like got into a battlefield. I was satisfied, although I knew that maybe the result come out will not be the one I expected, just hope that not too bad. :)



Really had a bad daily habit no matter eating habit or sleeping habit. Sleep really late these few days and I was keep skipping meals or else ate damn much. Hot weather drove me crazy! I've been over couple nights in my living room due to the hot weather. I can't stand on it! Especially in my room! The most "sauna"'s room in my house but without air-conditional. Past few afternoons I've been staying in my sister's room with the air-conditional for nap. The most comfortable moment for me in whole day. Even school, hot like hell! Sounds like the hell really "hot"? LOL! Just craps. Yesterday was the first day I back to my "sauna"'s place and overnight, cause the weather like normal back, a little, yea noted A LITTLE.



After school today I was like, ended my exam? Haha. I bet most of my friends felt that too. Holidays during test period.



This is just a random post, and now is half past 3 in the afternoon. I'm waiting someone to pick me up to swim 5 later. :)  See you there guys.







quote Pictures, Images and Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment