Press the advertisement

Thursday, October 21, 2010

first birthday celebration! 21st of OCT!

Thanks god I'm still alive! To blog here! You know, Miss Ngui Kaili really PRO in driving! I feel like I'm sitting someone who racing car! Not her speed, but her piew yi style~Oh gosh! She's driving manual but she doesn't know when should change the gear!~~~ Thanks god! Thanks for loving me and I'm still alive! OMEITOFAT!


As I said last time, a Twitter or Facebook status is a preview of a blog post. I posted a status just now, something like this: " there are 2 more days to my birthday, and I started my celebration today! I will be very busy in the following 3 days! :D " Yes! A 18 girls going to end up her underage life and start her last teen year(p/s 18 still sounds underage although I already went through underage for a year. LOL!)



My memory still stuck at the moment I'm in primary school, still is a ballerina, gymnast; high school switch to volleyball player; graduate and started my dance life again, it's really can't believe that I already live for 19 years! I don't like to admit that I'm old but really time flies! Graduate high school, coming next is to graduate my form 6! I wished to run away from that "YU HUA" school badge, logo, school rules all that, but it's really feel bad when you know that you've going to leave a gang of your girls, who be with you in these one and half years.



These girls, the strawberries and added on beloved Ai wen and Chuan man, became the very first gang of peoples who celebrated my birthday. Seriously, the hiding technique of you guys need to be improve. Haha. There were so many flaw in it! Haha. But seriously again, I love this celebration. I think the most fun part was the capture session of us, after the cake came. Oh! Can't forget to tell this! I was really shocked that time, when the birthday video appeared on the screen, cause I'm holding the remote control that time, and suddenly the screen blacked! I still swear that time that I didn't skip your song! LOL! hahaha~

Ngui Kaili~ I know you very sayang us de, don't let us feel in danger! :D

My girls <3 muackzZ~



suddenly realize I only look good when covered my face! haha






The very first present of mine, the bear so nice! And damn cute! Okay lo! my ostrich lose liao!!! >.<













Thank you my girls! really~appreciate so so so much! I've actually got damn lot things to update here but I afraid that my post will be super duper long! hahah~ Million words summarize in 2 words, Thank you!!!!!! I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment