Press the advertisement

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the end, celebration of 2010.

Another birthday celebration post again, and it is the last post of the birthday celebration of mine. This post suppose to be a damn long post, and now I shorten it, a long post still, but much more shorter. :D





It's 24th of Oct. They want to give me a surprise but there was a coincidence that there was a show waiting for me, i was want to take the job and Shan had no choice, she told me that plan and asked me not to take the job.



I woke up at 4.30a.m, they want to bring me to Port Dickson and A-famosa. I was late, cause they reached my home at 4.30 and I only woke up that time, sorry, you guys no wait for long right?




This was the very first time I celebrated my birthday in the petrol station, Shell some more! hahaha. They brought me there and then sang the birthday song, seriously, i was shocked, even though i knew that they going to celebrate my birthday but i never expect was in so early morning and in the petrol station some more.


This was amazing! haha, and the sweet Shan knew that I was really done with cakes, they bought me cakes, still, yet it was small cakes, something like cup cake from the shop Vanilla, it nice, and delicious! <3 I love it! and i love the card they made for me!




Departed to Port Dickson after the small celebration. It's rainy day, rain non stop in the whole morning. The rain even heavier and heavier once we arrived Pd. That's the reason we didn't stay long there, I don't even step on the beach! What a sad case! you know I was really excited with the beach and feel wanna write words on it! I wanted to see the beautiful sea! I don't even have the chance to do so! aiks! it's okay, i will go once more Nov, with lovely dear. :)



since the rain was so heavy, we left there and had our breakfast. The boss of the restaurant cheated me, I want Ban Mee but he gave me don't know, hm, hakka mee? And it was tasteless. I want to say sorry to the Africa poor child, I wasted food again :(




A-famosa was the next station of us. We wanted to go to the water park but then there was some physical problem of some of the girls of us, and also communication problem between the us, bought the Safari ticket at last.





It's boring in the Safari, yet we still had fun. :) especially the chicky part. Haha.




this little chicky wasn't that good as you think, know what, i thought it was really cute and it didn't move and just stay there on my hand. And then something happened, I felt that my hand was a lil, warmy? Oh gosh! the chic was shit shit on my hand!!!!! =.=! I cheated by it appearance already! Yew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aiks! it still cute la by the way. >.<



there was really lot of animal photos, I'm not gonna upload all here, you can kindly refer to my Facebook to see more photos, apple evonvonz, my name at Fb. Haha.

this was damn funny my friend! know what?? the guys grabbed a grass and showed in front of the horse! and the horse mouth started to move and wanted to eat the grass as well! funny max! the lips of the horse, i really don't know how to describe it. 2 words, funny max!!! hahahaha


this mummy monkey carried her child, never ever put it down. How warm is it. :)


these was 2 lost lamb, they ran out from their space and separated with they family. We helped them to get it back to their place. :)))


these monkeys really fierce max! they wanted to grab jing's camera and i was shocked when i saw jing scream! then i gave them my bottle, thought that the cage really quite small they won't put it in. yet, they success brought it in and drank all the water! Pro max!



what a boring show, most of us nearly fall asleep after watched it, and i was the one who really fall asleep. =.= know what? it showed me become more mature and grown up, once upon a time i was damn in love with this show. =.=! Hahah.




the day gonna end, and this is the last location of us. Shabu shabu Puchong, a steamboat place. Haha. Ate not really much there, quite waste cause it was not cheap to eat there. Spent quite lot of time of mine there to see others eat. Haha. and in this time, what will i do? of course, capture! zi lian, tadah! 





Finally, the 4 days non-stop celebration came to an end. Exhausted, but really, i had a lot of fun these few days and full filled my days. I love my friends, I love my family, I love the one who love me, you guys colored up my life, I will appreciate what I've got now. MuackzZ~ a kiss for you all <3






Love, from evon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment