Press the advertisement

Thursday, September 30, 2010

happy birthday Darren^^

No choice, have to type my blog by using my sister lappy again, my brother's friend are cleaning my pc downstairs and he's don't know installing thing or what there. And know what, I need to do housework as well, and I feel so weird when there is a guest in my house while I do it, when he'll leave? I need answer.


Girls and boys, remind you again, click my nuffnang under the pictures on the right side while you reading my post. Thanks a lot, appreciate it much. =) Yea, here I am, updating my blog. I neglect my blog last night, I was really tired max, you can imagine how tired I am until I can neglect my blog, you know it's so important for me, to update my daily life.

Start the story of yesterday. Darren Liew birthday is coming, his birthday actual day is 2nd of Oct, and we planned to celebrate earlier for him. We went to Jusco sing K first before the tea at night. I thought there will be quite many people but just 6person total who went to sing K. Winson, Darren, Chui Shan, Shan Jing and me. Just k and nothing special. LOL! And know what, I did a stupid thing last night. They want to give a surprise birthday to Darren, and, I forgot it. I sang birthday song to him when I saw him! I stopped it after I sang the first sentence, suddenly remembered, cause they were 2 Shan used weird eye sight and looked at me. Haha, fortunately the stupid Darren realize nothing. XD We left at 8. Green box didn't stop us again. We should stop at 7 but we 8o'clock there were still no people come and ask for bill. We asked bill ourselves. =.=

Switch to Beach cafe for tea. Too many people there, and feels like separate into 2 gangs already.One gang playing card and another gang played the building block. I category in card there. Hi Winnie, long time no see! Haha. I played with Winnie(Wayne Ong), Winson and Gary. Haha! 3guys that speak with English. =.=! Why am I in the banana gang? Yet we had fun. =) Shaun and Ling Shen joined us after 11o'clock. Darren was really shocked when the birthday came out and we sang the song to him, he thought that we going to celebrate Winson's birthday. Haha! The surprise success! He was really shock! haha. Too many craps here, I think I need to stop writing now and share the photos.=)





I like this photo!

He was really lucky to drink with 4girls at the same time huh.=D


the birthday boy. xD





Happy birthday again Darren! And I will wish once more on your actual day of birth! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment