Press the advertisement

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

happy birthday MR WINSON TAN! hahah


Hey guys! Haha. I said that I'm going to update my blog today, about the birthday celebration of our Mr Winson Tan last night. Haha. Oh yea! Forget to tell you guys, for who viewing my blog now, kindly refer to the button below the pictures on the right hand side, there is a button that in "nuffnang" word, help me click it, just click, I'm Nuffnang new user, appreciate very much. =) 



This, is the birthday boy! eeeee~ So yong soi right?! Ish! wahahaha!!



I love this pic! Haha, sinki and me looks so funny behind Shan! ahha



大合照, oops! Wait! where is shan?can you see the milk tea? Oh it's giant size! >.<


okay this really is大合照, smile~~~~=) cheers! haha
  


I sang the birthday song to Winson right after I got into Shan's car. Haha! And Shan's know me well, she knew that I will do such things. Haha.习惯就好~hahah. Stupid Vincent don't want out last night, he got ton of homework, and he don't even know who am I when I called him! Sei Hua Soon! >.习惯就好! Oops! I forgot that Mr Winson don't know Chinese,  go google translate Winson, then you can learn 4more Chinese words beside your name. Haha! See! Keep boom me but I still so care about you! Where you can find such friend again huh?! LOL! hahahhaha.




The celebration was wonderful, although pity me keep BOOMED by the birthday boy, but due to the reason, the laughing noise never stop. =) Shan forgot to buy cake. You know what, when we realize that and want to buy a cake from Secret Recipe, the shop was closed, and the staff were all doing their cleaning work with closing gate. What we did? LOL! It's funny, show our innocent and adorable face which we think that it was disgusting and looked to the staff, since the gate was close, they can't listen what we said and we like talked to them with our hand and leg which rich in body language, and they finally let us in a sold a cake for us! See! Winson Tan it's because of you again! Treat me better next time. =D


The main point of the night, the birthday boy super duper large MILK TEA! Hahah. That was really funny! you know Wong Kok will free one glass of milk tea if got people birthday. And the glass, the size exactly same with the pail I placed in my bath room! Haha! I was damn happy to see the shocked face from the birthday boy! Hahaha! Damn damn funny! We forced him to finish it yet he grabbed our glass and helped us fill in, wanna force us drink. >.


Chit chat, laugh for whole night. His birthday just like a simple but warm gathering, I really love to be in happy surrounding. Haha. Last but not least, happy birthday la sui yeh! Haha. Don't bully me next time know?! I treat you so good eh! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment