Press the advertisement

Friday, September 24, 2010

untitle, just typing my blog. =)

Exhausted~ Back from swim~ Tired max! Tonight will be a very good night. =)


Dear sky, why are you keep crying these few days? Anything annoying you? LOL! Talked to sky? He or she won't answer me also. But seriously, these few days rain non-stop. Love so much this weather, but I hate it too, especially when I want to swim. =( Yet, I still had my swimming plan. =) Due to the weather problem, there were not much people in the pool, besides that, the pool seems like so clean! Perhaps the rain washed the water of the pool? LOL!


Oh yea! There was a sad case I have to say. My eye brown, ugly like hell! I made my eye brown before I go to swim, I went to MEI JIAN and make it. I regret, I will not go there anymore. The person who helped me make watching drama while help me. After she done one eye brown, I was shocked, and my half eye brown had gone! Oh nOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear my little fringe~ You looks so gorgeous now~ You had totally covered my eye brown~ Thanks for having you beside me now~ Or else I would never out from my house anymore. =(


Back to the swim topic. Today seems like regress already, swim worse than last time. Half pool also can't achieve and seems like almost drowned! And I cramped too today. =( What a damn bad skill.

Mooncake festival heat still on! There was a中秋圆游会 in Hokkien Club near Yu Hua. Today and tomorrow. There was crowded and have the feeling of the night market. Selling all Taiwan chicken chop all those things that got sell in night market. They have a theme, wedding. So many types of bridal wear decorations provided people with appreciation, Japanese, Korean, China bridal wearing all that. There have also bridal wearing fashion show too. Yet, we left there and didn't see the show, rain heavily. 


Really nice weather now, I love the cold weather after rain. I bet, I will have a nice dream tonight. Good night peep. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment