Press the advertisement

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cat and dog day,

This is the second post of today. Daily update. =)


Phone rang today, and it woke me up from my dream. Yea, it’s him. I was blur and I was the one who asked him to wake up me this morning, we dated to out this afternoon last night. After I closed my phone, there were 3 messages appeared on my phone screen, too tired I guess? I slept only at 2 something last night, maybe not really late for others, but it already quite late for me.


We depart about 1 o’clock to Alamanda. Planned to watch movie but don’t know what movie to watch. “Recident Evil”, “Cat’s and dog”, or “Vampire suck”? Chose “Cat’s and dog” at last. Not really nice, but not bad also.


After movie we went to “Pao Bing”, he got voucher as well. =) He asked me whether I free or not 18th of September, which means this Saturday on the way he fetch me back. Hang out with his cousin? Sounds great but scare also. You know last time I rude to them, not sure whether they like me to follow or not. >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment