Press the advertisement

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hand itchy! hehehehhe

I just helped mummy to put Mix pod in her blog and also add people's link inside, put the Olivia song's inside her Mix pod, damn nice, I recommend it to her and she decided to put it in her blog as well, well, I know is the good thing that I done again. Hahaha.


You know what? Actually I don't want to blog anymore today but I can't wait to blog now! Hahaha. This is all mummy's fault! Hahahah. Okay, I know I'm outdated, I've JUST changed my setting select editor into updated editor. Yea, as you know, JUST changed it. Hahah. And I can't wait to blog after I changed it. Mummy, you should teach me to change it when I told you I'm blogging, STUPID! Hahah.


Actually I have nothing to update now, just feel that my hand was so itchy, want to type something in my blog and try the new editor. Well, I was really satisfy with this. Hahaha. Oh yea! Forget to mention something just now. You know what, we took some photos in the toilet of the hotel just now, and one of it was really damn funny and I'm gonna update it by tomorrow, hahahah. Besides that, please wait for my mystery video, I'm gonna upload a video too, hahaha, a cute girl with her cute language, wait for me, COMING SOON! hahahahhaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment