Press the advertisement

Sunday, September 5, 2010

JJ signature show case

I’m dying world! I can’t really feel my leg already, maybe I should say bye to it, choi! Touch wood, for those who’re stubborn, kindly touch your head, I need some wood to touch, okay, is lame.


JJ show case, wasn’t really fun this year. Why is it? I don’t exactly know the actual reason, less people go with us, perhaps. The show case start at 7o’clock, we departed from Kajang to there at 4 in the afternoon and arrived around 5. I can remember still last time if we go 2 hours before the show there would be many people and we have no place to stand. It’s a bit different this time, the place haven’t really fully set up when we’re there.


Planned to walk around Times Square first since there were not really many people, but we received the call from Goon, asked us if we can help her to buy JJ’s album. It’s okay, we got nothing to do wad, but regret after that. There were so many people waiting for the album, and they don’t really line up, yea they did but the line was, aiks, you get what I mean. We waited for so long for the album, cause the album only start selling after 6o’clock, if not mistaken, and we don’t even dare to walk anywhere, cause if we out from the line, we can’t get in back to buy the album. Goon was so bad >..


Jim and I got our ticket through buying the SUPER coffee. 3 packs of coffee for 4 tickets. We bought 3 packs coffee, which means we wasted 2 tickets. There were 3 zone total, the most in front of course is VIP, then super zone, ticket get from the album, then only coffee zone, our zone T^T. the most behind~ aiks! And I felt got a little unfair, some people can even get into the coffee zone without the ticket, they opened it and no one guard there.


There were 2 big and fat guy stand in front of us. Damn them! Aiks! What the! Hello guys, do you know you guys are very tall and fat? Okay, height and weight weren’t your fault, but, you know that you’re tall and big size, and you want to stand in front, can you just stand there but not stepping on top of something? Hello! There were so many people behind you! And you want to stepped on something that shows how big size you are some more?! You still got that face to keep turning your head behind and around! Aiks! Sei fei zai!


Really the worst JJ show case I’ve attended, of course, not JJ problem. He was late for more than an hour, but it’s normal, singer always late. Just 2 of us went there, feels like, so lonely~! T^T pity Jim and me~! And I can’t even see JJ at all, I can just see 2 big and fat back side! Since he was late, we were really tired standing with high heel, and my “utility sut” really very low already. Very first time, we left without finish his show. haiz~ sigh~ and I don’t know how many days I need to drink coffee! There were so many in my house now! >.


SUPER咖啡,请帮我加油~~T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment