Press the advertisement

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my lovely gathering, FNV rocks!


my grand sam pou, i love this one, this photo nice^^


massage^^

so cute^^ the boy in our family, Gary and Shaun wasn't there >.<

美女的世界!! wahahahahah


family photo, bea not there, don't dislike, this is, free style photo^^


formal one^^

honestly in the beginning I thought she was not pretty, i mean my grand sam pou, but now, sui oo^^hehehehe~ you yan guang my grandson^^

This is a very long post. Be patient or else don’t read okay? I won’t angry. LOL! Hahaha.


How come the font size of my blog’s word become so small one? No idea at all. Sorry for letting my stalker’s eyes that suffer. Hehehe.


I thought I finished tag all the photos which uploaded by Miss Jim Jim, but then I’m wrong. I’m sorry lagging, someone else take my place please, I can’t wait to blog! Haha. I seriously love my Fruit and Vegetable family! Love you all! FnV rocks! It’s really many things going to write. I love my family really that much. Love you all, once again I want to mention it.


Yea! It’s gathering time again! I love reunion. We planned to go Hoi Tong in the beginning but switched to Jim’s house at last. I ate “Ban Mee” before head to Jim’s house, it was really Teh Tiong Wei’s idea wasn’t mine! He always that one who eat much, not me! T^T Fetched my lovely daughter about 7o’clock. Thanks god! I brought them to Jim’s house safety. I’m not really a “road blind” huh. At least both of you are safe and sleep tight in your bed now. =)


We were the earliest people who reached Jim’s house. Her family was all busying prepare the stuff when we arrived. Boon arrived earlier than Shan them. Since Chiao Yee just can get her car after 7.30, they were the latest people who arrive. Oh no! still got one grandson! Can’t miss him, but never mind, you came from a very far place, grandma forgive you. =D


Really million thanks to Jim’s family, for preparing so many food, as Jim said, really good service, thanks auntie uncle. =) And Jim’s mama, your pizza is delicious, too bad there was onion inside, but still nice, Mr Teh helped me removed it! hahaha.


We really had a lot of fun tonight. This is the very first time Chiao Yee brought her boyfriend to meet us. Not never meet before, I mean this kind of officially gathering, and got him there. All couple was present tonight. Oops! Okay I’m sorry, I forgot you, Kiwi, I’m not purposely! Trust me! Bea, pig and Shaun, next time must join us, promise? Hahaha.


This is Fruit and Vegetable family, guess what? There were 3 of them don’t have fruit which represent them. It’s time for us to make one for each of them. Firstly, my dear one, he is the oldest one, of course him first. Sorry fat cutie, since you are so cute, the round “watermelon” is for you dear. Hehehe. Don’t worry, you can be fat, you got me wad . hehehe. Secondly, my grandson’s lap po. She was shocked when we asked her about what kind of fruit she like, she was like, afraid that we got any “yam mao”? wahahaha. Okay sweetie, “mango” is for you. =) And lastly, my son-in-law. He is the funniest! Hahahahah! He can’t think what kind of fruit he like in the beginning, and, we found one that damn suitable to him! Hello LAICI LAI! How do you do? Wahahahah! This was really funny max! hahahahaha. Want to switch to GUAVA? There is no way! LAICI was good wad~hehehehe. LAICI LAI! What a nice name! hahaha


Since grandson live far nowadays, he had to leave earlier. And the bamboo boon, left earlier too, but I don’t know why he leave that early. The left people, all sit around the table, and start chit chatting. Gossip, chit chat, keep talk, talk and talk. It’s really a nice feeling, for me. Really, I love to talk like this, happy, and feels like can talk everything. We talked until really very late, and we all left Jim’s house about 1a.m. Stupid Teh Tiong Wei. Asked you whether want to back and you keep shake your head, see! I know you are tired. Rest well dear.


Seriously million thanks to auntie and uncle, for supplying the super good environment for us. And also thanks to my family member, I love you all! One again, FnV rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment